
Like the title says...I am so excited right now! Yes, I have jumped on the coupon band wagon trying to save a few extra bucks here and there. I'm still pretty new at it and so far I'm getting good at the whole process. Today, though was my biggest savings. I was able to get 6 bottles of body wash for .02!!!! Using my B1G1 coupons along with the individual $ amounts off I was able to take what would normally be a large transaction and bring it down to nothing. I know you've all seen the show on TLC about this but, by no means am I that crazy. Although, I get so excited to be able to walk out of the store with deals like this. It's motivating!! I'm on a mission to help those who cannot help themselves. If I can keep getting deals like this I have to share what God gave to others! The possibilities are endless!! Yeah coupons!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment