Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's nice we've gotten here


It's so nice to be at this point in life...
A few years ago if you told me that Chris and I would be eating dinner, laughing and being silly with all of my family at the same table I would have called you a fool. I had come to terms with the fact that my life would more than likely consist of seeing my brother and sister here and there and my parents, never...what little faith did I have in the good man above. So much had been said and not said that it seemed as if we were too far gone for him to ever begin repairing our relationship. How grateful I am that he proved me wrong!! I love the time we spend together and look forward to the years to come. There honestly is no better feeling than knowing that no matter what the world may bring or what others may say, we will always have each other, just the eight of us. I love you guys!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment