My mom and I had the joy of spending time together this weekend working on Elloree's room. It took us two days to paint four walls. I guess that would be an upside to expecting. You can slowly decorate as you go without the clutter of the all the baby stuff. Needless to say, we worked around our small space and ended making the walls look pretty good. It was nice just being together and putting to use our natural mechanical abilities. I see where I got a lot of my "just do it" personality! Sooo...with Chris and me being big Gamecock fans we thought it would only be natural to start Elle off right with her very own Gamecock room. We both agreed that it would be tasteful and would not SCREAM football. It would just have subtle hints with a splash of team spirit. So far the wall and a few pictures are done. We still need to add shelves and ribbons and bows here and there, but we should be done with it soon. I will be sure to send more pictures of the finished project.
GO GAMECOCKS!!!
GO GAMECOCKS!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment